Wow, yesterday was amazing!
We drove 40 minutes to the lord of the rings territory. My family and I started hiking in the forest very slowly but then we went very fast because it started to get chilly. I was one of the 3 that went slowly so I could tell what scene we were in from Lord of the Rings. When we were heading back we stopped at the Glenarchy cafe. There i tripped and my soda went spraying all over my head. About 10 minutes from Queenstown. we spotted Piegon Island. {My Dad said that I belong there.}See all you guys in 2 weeks.
-Kai



Kai,
ReplyDeleteWhat is your address - I am on google earth!
TahoePapa
queenstown, beetham st 20
DeleteYou are so lucky! Lord of the Rings is so cool. Cole wants to know what scenery you were in.
ReplyDeleteZip lining upside down sounds fun. Did you get "vertigo"? We wish we were there! Send more pictures!
You missed 2 benchmarks! I bet your are sad. We had the jog-a-thon yesterday. It was really fun! There weren't any swarms of bees this time. We wish you were there with us.
Science has been really fun too! We have been making circuits with motors. Today we tested things around the classroom that were conductors and insulators.
We also have a new drama teacher, Mr. Cox. We turned a stick into different things and acted it out. He's friends with Mr. Sears and does a lot of the same things.
Kody missed his desk partner.
Have fun!
Room B2
hi guys,
Deletewe were in the scene when Sam and Frodo are going across the river at the end of the Fellowship of the Ring. i wish I was at the jogathon too. im actually glad that i missed 2 tests.
-kai
HI Kai!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having lots of fun in New Zealand! I think I would really enjoy the zip line. What were you eating in that photo? Was that green sauce pesto? If it was, I love pesto. Yasi says "Hi" to Mia. I miss you, soon as you come home lets hang out.
Have a great time!
Your friend, Parviz
Hey Parviz,
Deletethe green sauce was pesto. It was delicous. i bet you would like the zipline. the speeds we went up to were 30mhp per hour. mia says hi to Yasi too. We came back on St Patrick's day. See you soon!
-kai