Yesterday we did the awesome-ist things ever. We went ziplining. We got to go on a four line zipline and we even got to go upside down on it. We are in Queenstown, on the South Island. We flew down the day before yesterday. My grandparents are down here with us.
We also went on the luge. The luge is a sled with wheels, brakes and steering. There are two courses for the luge here in Queenstown. Both are at the top of the mountain. One is called the scenic track, which is the easy track. One is called the Advanced Track. I went on the advanced track most of the time. Sometimes I would get airborn.
We go to the top of the mountain by a gondola. It was raining when we did the luge so I was practically frozen. But when I went in the cafe I got too hot and needed to go out and do the luge some more, even though it was freezing.
My mom is trying to figure out the pictures, so look for them later.




Dude, I am so jealous. What did you like better: the luge or the zipline? I wish I could go ziplining too! -Vince
ReplyDeleteHey Vince,
DeleteI like the luge better because you could race and if you went super fast you can fly sometimes. See u in 2
weeks.
-Kai
Kai,
ReplyDeleteLove your updates! Sounds like you are having fun.
Papa