The Doubtful Sound wasn't so exciting for me. It just meant transportation all day. There was one thing I liked, though, the wildlife! The wildlife was penguins that looked like ducks and dolphins that splashed us.
We had to get up at 6am to get there on time. We had to do a 2 hour drive. I was tired of being so close to my sister every day. We had to take a boat ride that was about an hour. They gave us coloring pages and crayons.Shortly after that, we took a magnificent bus ride that Mia says wasn't very magnificent. But she was sleeping, so how could she know? It was magnificent because we were on the most expensive road in New Zealand. It cost $5 to build an inch of road. I added it up. If there's 5000 feet in a mile, then it cost $300,000 per mile.Halfway through our next boat ride, I asked my mom "When are we going to get to the Doubtful Sound? I want to take the tour. This is taking forever.". Apparently we had been in the Doubtful Sound for the last 6 hours and I did not know. Next blog I will be writing about our camper-van. See you guys soon!Kai



You and your sister are seriously the luckiest kids in the world! I mean how many kids get to do all the fun things you are doing?! We are soooo jealous... Keep on having a wonderful time and enjoy every minute of it. We miss you! We are really enjoying your blog. -The Ghios
ReplyDelete