Yesterday was one of the sweetest days on earth for me. As we were getting out of the house, my mom decided that we should go to a cookie store. I had a cookie that was one of the best cookies in the world. We actually waited for it to be cooked so it was nice n hot! And gooey! Next we went to the candy shop. I got four dollars to spend on candie. I got gum instead of gum cause the candy didn't look so good to me. Next we went to the kiwi bird society park. I saw a real live kiwi bird! He was adorable! WE also saw some rare birds, like the Kea, Moorpark Owl, and the New Zealand Falcon. THere is even a New Zealand Pigeon! I think that he belongs on Pigeon Island with me. There is a lizard that has 3 eyes too, its called the Tuatara. They no longer live on either South or North Island due to introduced species like the possum and the stout. They only live on small outer Islands where there are no land based predators. See you guys soon!
Kai


No comments:
Post a Comment