Monday, February 27, 2012
So Long Waihiki
As I sit in this amazing cafe, drinking fresh organic orange juice, with my sausage burrito, cooked to perfection, I look around and realize we are leaving for Queenstown today. Yesterday, we rode on a magnificent ferry to Waihiki island. We took an awesome tour. I was happy we drove instead of walked. The island had a couple thousand people and it had a tropical landscape. You could overlook the skyscrapers in Auckland, including the Space Needle. It's the tallest tower in Auckland. People even pay $240 to jump off the space needle. That's crazy, huh? We had lunch and played UNO. It was delicious. I still have jetlag and fell asleep at dinner.
Location:
Auckland Auckland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Kai, you've got a bright future in travel writing! Vince wants to be your wing man... We're enjoying your blogs a lot.
ReplyDeleteLooking like lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteKai,
ReplyDeleteThe beaches look great and so do Mia and you - is she better now?
Papa
Kai,
ReplyDeleteAidan, Sophia and Maren check your blog every day. They love hearing about your great family adventure. Love to you all! The Rich's
hey guys,
Deleteim glad you look at my blog! we all miss you.
-kai