Sunday, February 26, 2012

Auckland, New Zealand

Ahhh, with the salty breeze, the crispy sunshine and a relaxing park bench, this is Auckland, New Zealand.

It's my first full day in New Zealand. It's a very different country from the US. People drive on the right side of the car. They have different license plates and they use the metric system. It take me a lot mental math to figure out how many miles we are from our destination. So far, I love it here.

We are about to take a boat ride to an island with a beach. I will send pictures soon.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kai! I read your blog. What kind of airplane did you fly on? Was it an Airbus A380 or a Boeing 747? I hope you have a great time. -Vince

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vince, it was a Boeing 747. The airline was Qantas. I wish you were here with me! Kai

      Delete
  2. Hi Kai,
    Keep writing your notes - love to see what you are doing!
    Love - TahoePapa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi papa, how is Tahoe? I will keep writing. I miss you. kai

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see your photos! - Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kai! That's a long flight! It sounds like you are having a good time so far. What is the weather like? It's suppose to rain here today. We can't wait to see pictures!
    Room B2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone, it's hot and sunny. It's weird, it's summer in February and winter in August. Sending pictures soon. kai

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear kai i just read your blog the food that you ate looks yummy.


    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kai, I miss you and hope your having fun.....your friend, Donovan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi donovan,
      im now in queenstown. i wish you were here with me.
      -kai

      Delete